Given our long history of proactively working with federal authorities, Sterling Currency Group was completely surprised by the recent federal complaint and strongly denies any allegations of wrong doing.
Sterling has been in business as a currency exchange company since 2004 and in that time has conducted millions of exchange service transactions with nearly 200,000 customers, all the while maintaining an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Sterling has spent millions of dollars and logged thousands of hours to ensure complete compliance with statutes and regulations in all 50 states as well as with the federal government. Additionally, the company has also proactively sought independent audits and inspections since 2007. It has requested and participated in meetings with officials from multiple federal agencies to ensure all actions of the company are above reproach.
The company has been registered with the United States Department of the Treasury, through the Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) bureau, as a Money Service Business since 2006, and thus has participated in on-site examinations by FinCEN on several occasions.
Despite the statements in the civil complaint, every single business related to the owners of Sterling Currency Group is legitimate and is compliant with all state and federal laws.
Finally, we believe the record will show that representations made about internal communications between employees at Sterling in the civil complaint filed by the federal government are inaccurate and taken out of context.
The 45 Day Layaway Program offers customers the opportunity to purchase currency with just a 5% non-refundable deposit!
Advantages: - You get our same low prices: just $1,100 per million dinar, $80 per million dong or $150 per 5 million rupiah. - Shipping is absolutely free! - Your non-refundable deposit is just 5% of the total order amount, and your rate is locked when you make your deposit payment. The 95% balance is due within 45 days. - You receive Loyalty Credits for any payments made (at a rate of $30 per $1,000 spent).
Details - Place a 45 Day Layaway order and choose a payment method. - Make your 5% initial payment. This locks your rate and begins a 45-day layaway period. - Make a Final Payment, which is due 45 days after your deposit is applied to the order, to receive the full amount of your order. - You receive Loyalty Credits for any amount you spend on your orders. Any available Loyalty Credits will automatically be applied to your next new order of currency. - Your deposit is forfeited in full if you do not make a Final Payment. No currency ships unless the order is paid in full.
FAQ’s When does the 45-day period for my layaway order begin? The 45-day layaway period begins when your 5% payment is applied to your order and your order status changes to Deposit Received. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when the payment is applied.
What if my order expires on a weekend or holiday? If the layaway period is set to expire on a weekend or holiday, a grace period will be added, and the order will not expire until the end of the next business day (e.g., if the layaway period expires on a Saturday or Sunday, the expiration will occur at midnight Eastern Time of the following Monday).
I received an e-mail telling me my layaway order has expired, but I mailed my check before the expiration date. Is this a problem? As long as your payment is postmarked before the expiration date, we will apply it and ship you your full order of currency. Please call us at 1-888-346-2771 so we know that the payment is on its way.
Do I get currency if I just make a deposit payment? No. The 45 Day Layaway does NOT guarantee any shipment of currency unless the order is paid in full. Your 5% deposit payment is forfeited if you do not complete your order. If you want guaranteed currency, you should consider either a 30 Day Layaway or 90 Day Layaway order.
Can I Auto Exchange my order? The 45 Day Layaway program is not eligible for Auto Exchange. If you prefer that option, please choose our 30 Day Layaway order instead.
Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker is not an accredited financial consultant. Efforts have been made to insure the accuracy of this information, but Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker can not be held responsible for any losses as a result of its use. By making a purchase you agree that you have researched the currency and understand the risks involved in investing in foreign currency. You agree that you understand that the value of the currency may go down or up depending on circumstances beyond our control.
Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker is NOT a bank, banker, or trust engaged in lending money, underwriting, selling securities, or acting as a financial planner, loan broker, or investment adviser.
Please inspect your order for accuracy promptly upon receipt of your package. If there is a discrepancy in your order, please contact us IMMEDIATELY at 1-888-346-2771. Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker will not be held responsible for order discrepancies that are not reported to us within 5 days of receipt of your order.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter (for example, when you search for or buy a product, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or email address). We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Special Offers. We or our affiliates may send you special offers and notices from time to time.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites
6. Contact Us