Sterling Currency Group has assembled a team of experts to offer the most transparent, reliable, friendly and compliant experience for selling or buying Iraqi dinar and other exotic currencies.
Our team is comprised of individuals with expertise in financial and currency markets, U.S. Treasury Department regulations, worldwide customs, Bank Secrecy Act and Money Service Business requirements, currency authentication , Internet security, and customer service. In addition, we have extensive capital resources; Middle East knowledge and experience; and reputable Middle East financial connections.
Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker
- has been in continuous, uninterrupted operation for 10 years.
- has been registered as a Money Service Business with the U.S. Treasury for 9 years and is licensed either directly or through agent relationships in every state that requires currency exchangers to be licensed (a total of 39 states).
- has successfully undergone extensive U.S. Treasury Department Money Service Business/Bank Secrecy Act compliance audits. You can be assured that your transactions with us comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
- has been continuously registered with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) for many years and through thousands of customer transactions; sterlingcurrencygroup.com holds the highest obtainable BBB rating of A+.
- is U.S.-based, with a contact number and physical address. You can contact us and reach a live person by phone, fax, email, online chat or our ticket system.
- is a United States registered business in the state of Georgia with a long-standing history and stellar reputation.
- has solid banking relationships and resources; our banks recognize that we are a legitimate Money Service Business exchanging foreign currencies.
- supplies a certificate of authenticity with every currency order that guarantees in writing that all of our currency is authentic. All of our currency is legally obtained, legally transported, legally declared, and from non-criminal origin.
- buys back all of the Iraqi dinar and other currencies we sell, ensuring that the currency you purchase from us will always be exchangeable through Sterling Currency Group.
Our business model is built upon integrity and transparency, and we strive to give superior value to our customers every day.
Giving back to the community is important to us. Our customer-driven philanthropy program, SCG Gives Back, allows our customers to vote for a deserving charity each month to receive a monetary donation of $5,000 from Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker.
We are proud of our "Sterling" reputation and the trust our customers put in us!
Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker is not an accredited financial consultant. Efforts have been made to insure the accuracy of this information, but Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker can not be held responsible for any losses as a result of its use. By making a purchase you agree that you have researched the currency and understand the risks involved in investing in foreign currency. You agree that you understand that the value of the currency may go down or up depending on circumstances beyond our control.
Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker is NOT a bank, banker, or trust engaged in lending money, underwriting, selling securities, or acting as a financial planner, loan broker, or investment adviser.
Please inspect your order for accuracy promptly upon receipt of your package. If there is a discrepancy in your order, please contact us IMMEDIATELY at 1-888-346-2771. Sterling Currency Group / DinarBanker will not be held responsible for order discrepancies that are not reported to us within 5 days of receipt of your order.
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter (for example, when you search for or buy a product, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or email address). We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Special Offers. We or our affiliates may send you special offers and notices from time to time.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
5. Other Websites
6. Contact Us